Commodities are agreements to buy and sell raw or primary products at an agreed
upon price on a specific date. The most commonly traded commodities are oil, gold
and agricultural products.
The Commodities Derivative market has emerged as a new avenue for investors to create
wealth. Commodities form a separate asset class offering investors, arbitrageurs
and speculators immense potential to earn returns. Therefore investors looking for
a fast-paced dynamic market with excellent liquidity can now trade in Commodity
Commodity trading is an interesting option for those who wish to diversify from
traditional options like shares, bonds and portfolios.
The SRE Advantage
At SRE, through Ray Trading Pvt. Ltd we provide clients with a platform to participate
and trade in commodity futures with both the leading commodity exchanges of India,
the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) and the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange
- Three different online products tailored for traders & investors
- Single screen customized Market-Watch for MCX & NCDEX with BSE & NSE
- Streaming quotes
- In house research on commodities listed on the NCDEX and MCX exchanges.
- Highly skilled Analysts with professional industry experience
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Research Reports
Pro-active Relationship Management
- Active advisory desk
- Efficient & nationwide network
- Seminars, workshops and investment camps for investors
The foreign exchange (FOREX) market refers to the market for currencies. Transactions
in this market typically involve one party purchasing a quantity of one currency
in exchange for another. The FX market is the largest and most liquid financial
market in the world.
Participate with SRE in the Currency Derivative Market
- Open a Currency Trading account with SRE.
- Make available the required margin. Margins vary from contract to contract and from
time to time as per the exchanges.
- Take position on the futures exchange. Currently all contracts are only cash settled.
- Receive research reports & views on the currency.
For more information on Commodities you can email us at